The Mission Statement
The reason for the mission statement is very simple… We believe that there must some accountability on us. In order to demonstrate our commitment to our clients, we’ve created have a mission statement that can be seen just about everywhere in our facilities. Most competitors don’t even have one. The ones that do are likely posted next to the water cooler reading something like ” We endeavor to be the bla bla bla”. Not here!! It’s clear, simple and easy to remember. Besides, if you forget, well… they’re everywhere.
The mission Statement is To Reduce Stress, Costly Breakdowns & Save Our Clients Time & Money. For us to do that, we will:
- Book your next appointment tailored to your time schedule
- Perform Inspections for safety & maintenance every time on every vehicle
- No surprises! Never proceed with any maintenance or repair work without client’s authorization
- No surprises! Never present an invoice that was larger than the most current estimate
- Advise clients of all manufacturers recommended services
- Provide new warranty inspections and online search for all manufacturers recalls
- Provide highly skilled diagnostic technicians to accurately solve the toughest problems
- Source and provide parts considering quality, price & availability
- Provide and maintain responsible environmental practices
- Provide a personalized, competitive & renewable warranty (1yr 20,000 Km’s)
Through these principles we will continue to be a professional quality service provider to all our clients and their referred friends and family.
The mission statement wasn’t designed for everyone. We surveyed our clients, performed some research & the outcome was these principles. We book the next appointment to allow clients the ability worry about other things then vehicle maintenance. Rest assured that we will provide a reminder call or email 5 days prior to such an appoinment. If the appointment isn’t good for your schedule, then we simply adjust it for you.
The most valuble principles of the mission statement are the “No Surprises”. Time and time again, you hear customers say they got services they never asked for, in fact this may have happened to you. Or, customers payed more then what they thought it was or told it was. Well… We have completely eliminated those situations. In fact, we hope you will test us. Should you run into this situatuion at Navan Autopro, we’ll correct it right away and give you a little something for helping us keep our promise (Goodluck… We are very good at keeping our promises).